Target Canada Clearance Sales

super26

I just came back from Target and they have the following sets on sales. Theres other sets but I didn't have time to copy everything down.

Here's the list:

Museum break in (60008) $44.99

Heavy duty helicopter (4439) $31.49

Fire helicopter (60010) $19.99

High speed chase (60007) $19.99

Red rotors (31003) $8.99

Ninjago - warrior bike (70501) $12.49

Lone ranger - constitution train (79111) $64.99

Attack of the wargs (79002) $29.99

Silver mine shootout (79110) $44.99

Tanker truck (60016) $12.49

Cargo truck (60020) $24.99

Stephanie soccer practice (41011) $6.49

41003, 41001, 41009, 41011, 41002 are $6.49 each

I hit the Victoria Park/Danforth location last night and got a few museum, mine shootout, attack of wargs. Pretty much all of the sets in Super 26's list above were there at the listed prices.

I was there today and didnt see any museum break in set.. Oh well.. I guess someone probably brought them all :(

I was there today and didnt see any museum break in set.. Oh well.. I guess someone probably brought them all :(

Sorry, that was me. I forgot to mention I bought the last 2. But I swear I didn't clean any other set out.

I'm actually considering going back to get more of the 1 mine shootout I bought. Even if those don't do much investment wise, I just think those are cool sets. I have a lot of old lego hill base plates and other non flat boards that I think make for interesting landscape scenes. I bought a few of the Halo landscape scenes earlier for a very good price (75% off) just so that I can build some cool out door scenes with lego. For example, I have put my Endor bunker set on one of the Halo forest sets, and I mostly bought the 3 Attack of the Warg sets last night so that I could get some cheap trees to put on that set or with the Ewok village I just got. My rec room floor will soon look like a lego forest.

Sorry, that was me. I forgot to mention I bought the last 2. But I swear I didn't clean any other set out.

I'm actually considering going back to get more of the 1 mine shootout I bought. Even if those don't do much investment wise, I just think those are cool sets. I have a lot of old lego hill base plates and other non flat boards that I think make for interesting landscape scenes. I bought a few of the Halo landscape scenes earlier for a very good price (75% off) just so that I can build some cool out door scenes with lego. For example, I have put my Endor bunker set on one of the Halo forest sets, and I mostly bought the 3 Attack of the Warg sets last night so that I could get some cheap trees to put on that set or with the Ewok village I just got. My rec room floor will soon look like a lego forest.

No worries. I rather you clean them out then someone else lurking on this forum. I saw a damaged box lone ranger train set that was on the shelf. So if anyone wants it, its there (unless someone brought it already at the time of this posting).

They still have a lot of attack of the wargs(I think thats what its call) left.

The people in my city don't load up on this stuff. Usually, the mommies going there don't even know what they are buying. They're mostly clueless and shop for baby underwears. I find that target carries a lot of garbage and not meant for collectors to hang around. Don't want my friends to catch me shopping there.

That will save me a repeat trip then. I may be around the Newmarket Target tonight to see what's left there. 

Target's Canadian arrival has been a dud generally as they do not have the selection or low prices of the US stores, however they are becoming one of my preferred lego suppliers. Already they've had 3 massive lego clearances this year which got me to pick up a lot of sets I otherwise wouldn't have at 50% off.

Hit up the Victoria Park/Danforth location last night and everything was done. Even the Lego Friends and Lone Ranger...but it is Christmas after all. But what caught my surprise was that the majority of the store was on clearance. I swear it looked like Zellers was closing all over again.

Thanks! Saves me the time from going there. I will give Square ONE target a try and see what I can find there. All the Lego FRIENDS were done, too? I remember seeing a  lot of those $6.49 Lego sets (41001,,41002, 41003, etc)... hmm.. someone must have picked them all up @ 50% off. 

Wow, my Targets have been bare after a couple days of the sale!

Went to the Richmond Target at 9am this morning and saw them restock the Lego section. Nothing really interested me as I didn't see any sales going on, so I walked down the Hot Wheels aisle, went on ebay, and see what's selling, then came out with $300 worth of Hot Wheels sets at 60%-70% off and posted them up on ebay for 3x the price. :)

Went to the Richmond Target at 9am this morning and saw them restock the Lego section. Nothing really interested me as I didn't see any sales going on, so I walked down the Hot Wheels aisle, went on ebay, and see what's selling, then came out with $300 worth of Hot Wheels sets at 60%-70% off and posted them up on ebay for 3x the price. :)

So basically another "flip" post. This time, its hot wheels!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

on Eurobricks someone reports that in Canada Targets mirkwood Elf polybags were spotted on 90% off or 1.05 CAD :)

just thought id share!

I'd literally buy the whole lot at that price.  This is encouraging me to head over to Target even though the weather is miserable.