Winter Village wants/speculation

citymorgue

Something with a Christmas tree. The toy shop tree is great, that seems to be the most popular set. 

I was actually thinking the opposite.  I own all five WV sets and a few PBs and the two 2013 LE Holiday sets, and the last thing I want is another tree.  There are three "decorated" Christmas trees in my display (Toy Shop tree and two polybags), there's a small one inside the WV Cottage, and there are tons of the fir trees that come with every set.  As always, different strokes I guess.  I agree that a Christmas tree could be done very well and look great.

I really like the Town Hall idea, but I would enjoy any relevant street shop: WV Restaurant or WV Candy Shop?  I could see another WV House being released too, and how about WV School House?

My least favorite would be a set that expands the WV Market.  It's my least favorite of the line (although it I still like it) because it doesn't have a light brick incorporated - so disappointing - and because there isn't one central building (the carousel is good, but not great) to pair with the others.

• Like 1

A toy factory or train station for 10173 (the first WV set).

I really like the train station idea. I think having an old fashioned steam engine with like 1 cab for passengers and one for gifts and a santa minifig would be sweet.

I would like to see a ski resort kind of thing. With a power functions chair lift and ski slope would be awesome!

I would like to see a WV Cafe or Ski Shop.  Everything to this point outside of the Cottage has been some kind of vendor.  Toy Shop - Bakery - Post Office - Market.  My guess is they will keep with this tradition and it will be some sort of vendor.  If they did another house type set, a Ski Lodge type set would be very cool. 

Great ideas everyone.

I'd love to see a Santa Meet-******-Great.  So, something along the lines of a Santa's workshop, I guess.

I'd love to expand the idea of a winter village, though.  I like the idea of a cafe.  Or a train station.  How about another train?  Or some carriages or carolers?  Or even a street car.

I picked up the Lone Ranger train to modify it into a winter village train.  I'm considering taking the Lone Ranger stage coach and modifying it into a carriage.