Target Canada In Store LOTR, Hobbit

Veegs

My father-in-law knows I love Lego and was cruising the Target at Westmount Mall in London, ON.  He came across 50% off Attack of the Wargs and Shelob Attacks, which is basically what TRU.ca had as their Black Friday sale (although they backordered me and never delivered the actual sets).

Anyway, I was at the Windsor location yesterday and they didn't have these on the shelves at all, and my father-in-law bought the three Wargs in London, but for those of you not in these cities, might be worth a stop at Target on the way home from work. 

I also think one of the bigger Creator Sets was 50% off, but he couldn't recall the name of it.  Happy hunting!

• Like 2

My father-in-law knows I love Lego and was cruising the Target at Westmount Mall in London, ON.  He came across 50% off Attack of the Wargs and Shelob Attacks, which is basically what TRU.ca had as their Black Friday sale (although they backordered me and never delivered the actual sets).

Anyway, I was at the Windsor location yesterday and they didn't have these on the shelves at all, and my father-in-law bought the three Wargs in London, but for those of you not in these cities, might be worth a stop at Target on the way home from work. 

I also think one of the bigger Creator Sets was 50% off, but he couldn't recall the name of it.  Happy hunting!

Thanks will be checking out Target tomorrow.

I didn't check it out myself, but he did say that most of the Lone Ranger stuff was 30-50% off.  He saw Constitution trains at the London store.  I might bite on a couple unless one of you clears them out.

I did have him grab the Wargs at 29.97 + Red Card discount.

I'll go check out my Target tmr! But if I recall, the only have the 2014 LOTR stuff :(

True, some are cleared out - the Windsor location has pretty much nothing good from older waves that is close to EOL, and the new LOTR and Hobbit stuff wasn't 30-50% off - it did have EVERYTHING Chima.  In fact, I see so much Chima when out and about that I think it will soon infiltrate my dreams.

We need more Targets in Canada and a good online website to find these deals more easily.

True, some are cleared out - the Windsor location has pretty much nothing good from older waves that is close to EOL, and the new LOTR and Hobbit stuff wasn't 30-50% off - it did have EVERYTHING Chima.  In fact, I see so much Chima when out and about that I think it will soon infiltrate my dreams.

We need more Targets in Canada and a good online website to find these deals more easily.

Agreed! I`m no where near a Target which is unfortunate. Would love some of this stuff at 1/2 price. 

Target definitely worth checking out people. I hit 3 in the Edmonton area and found MANY sets are sitting there at 50% off even if its not marked as such on the shelf. I kept running back and forth to automated price checkers, lol.

I got:

1 x 79001 Mirkwood spider= $17.49

1 x 79109 Colby City= $29.99

3 x 79002 Attack Wargs= $29.99

3 x 79106 Cavalry bulder= $8.99

4 x 79000 Riddles Ring= $6.49

1 x 9515 Malevolence= $74.99 (DING, DING, DING!)

The Malevolence set was a nice find but only one was found. No other Star Wars sets seemed to be discounted. It looks like all Lone Ranger and some Hobbit kits are discounted. Half of the City kits that I could see were discounted %50 off as well but I didn't get any.... yet. Also all the small Friends sets like 41001, 41002, etc were priced at $6.49

Target definitely worth checking out people. I hit 3 in the Edmonton area and found MANY sets are sitting there at 50% off even if its not marked as such on the shelf. I kept running back and forth to automated price checkers, lol.

I got:

1 x 79001 Mirkwood spider= $17.49

1 x 79109 Colby City= $29.99

3 x 79002 Attack Wargs= $29.99

3 x 79106 Cavalry bulder= $8.99

4 x 79000 Riddles Ring= $6.49

1 x 9515 Malevolence= $74.99 (DING, DING, DING!)

The Malevolence set was a nice find but only one was found. No other Star Wars sets seemed to be discounted. It looks like all Lone Ranger and some Hobbit kits are discounted. Half of the City kits that I could see were discounted %50 off as well but I didn't get any.... yet. Also all the small Friends sets like 41001, 41002, etc were priced at $6.49

Quite the haul! Congrats!