a moral dilemma

thombockerman

This happened to me recently, received a badly damaged Goblin King Battle, lego sent out a replacement set but did not send a return mailing slip. I called three different times to remind them to send out return mailing slip...on third call I explained to them that the whole process was becoming ridiculous and they apologized and told me to keep both sets as compensation for my time. If I had not been persistent and just kept both sets, I was told by Lego customer service that they would have charged me for both sets. I was somewhat surprised that they sent out replacement set before getting original set back. There is no moral dilemma in my opinion, return the set unless Lego allows you to keep it. Sorry to hear about water damage, that is a real drag.

This happened to me recently, received a badly damaged Goblin King Battle, lego sent out a replacement set but did not send a return mailing slip. I called three different times to remind them to send out return mailing slip...on third call I explained to them that the whole process was becoming ridiculous and they apologized and told me to keep both sets as compensation for my time. If I had not been persistent and just kept both sets, I was told by Lego customer service that they would have charged me for both sets. I was somewhat surprised that they sent out replacement set before getting original set back. There is no moral dilemma in my opinion, return the set unless Lego allows you to keep it. Sorry to hear about water damage, that is a real drag.

This brings up another moral delimna - Why did you buy a goblin king from Lego LEGO Shop at Home?

• Like 3

I have been super busy with work and holiday, I did try to contact lego about a week ago and their site was telling me 40+ minute wait times on the phone and not even accepting emails until after Christmas or New Years or something.

I haven't even checked my red card statement or any other cards for that matter.

I think I hit the wall of acquisition as well- a bedroom full of lego. I'd better start selling and clearing off soon but after reading some Craigslist stories on here the last few days I'm not so sure I'll be trying that route...