10237 - Tower of Orthanc

It was back to sold out last night. So, it sounds like Jay4e's theory could be true.   

And it's back to Sold Out now. My thought is this is the last of the shipments coming and they are just allowing only a few hundred to be ordered at a time to ensure it gets out to the most people (not resellers) possible. We'll see in a week or two if I'm right.

Just as I was about to gt one and its "Out of Stock - will ship in 30 days" on the UK site.  Already jacked up to 25% above MRSP on amazon.co.uk.

Worth waiting to see if I can get this in double VIP points or am i risking the chance of missing out completely.

Is it for your personal collection? In that case I wouldn't risk waiting much longer with purchasing this set. Otherwise it might be worth a gamble as there will always be other sets to invest in.

This is my favourite LEGO set ever. I have bought 3 sets, and built one of them, which I almost never do. 

Stock in EU says only 17 left. I really feel like it is the very last time we are able to acquire this jewel. I am going to buy one more, this will be my august investment ! If the set is massively back in stock within 90 days, I still can ask for a refund. 

Edited by denosya
  • Like 1

This is my favourite LEGO set ever. I have bought 3 sets, and built one of them, which I almost never do. 

Stock in EU says only 17 left. I really feel like it is the very last time we are able to acquire this jewel. I am going to buy one more, this will be my august investment ! If the set is massively back in stock within 90 days, I still can ask for a refund. 

How do you find that there is only 17 left. Is that on the Lego Online Store?

I just bought one 10mins ago from lego EU ;-)

So did I. But I got a poor Friends polybag instead of Winter Soldier. Was it the same for you?

Thanks for that. They can re-order though?

You can still order 5 pieces, so maybe they'll refill the stock.

• Like 1

Went to a semi-official lego store this afternoon and they still had about 8 on the shelf. Dunno how many they still had in the back. Maybe the price of 230 euro is the reason they still had them in these quantities. 

Furthermore, all the modulars were depleted. So no Pet Shop, Palace Cinema or Parisian Restaurant. Also missing were all of the UCS Star Wars sets. Including Ewok Village. Simpsons House however was present in high numbers.

Edited by Ciglione