The $10 gift card offered over BF and CM...

cissi

The $10 from the was not called a gift card.

I think everyone understands the semantics of the verbage but its still shady for TLG to not include that information when you perchased the item. Not wait for it to be in your hands.

They should have put buy $149 worth of stuff and get a promo gift card good till Dec 31th.

look how easy it was!! then no one complains but we all know they didn't do it because they knew they wouldnt sell as much as the earier poster stated he didnt once he heard

On the back of the card on the left is a number (eight digits maybe?), and a silver scratch off panel.  Under the scratch off panel is the PIN.  You'll have to enter both the card number (lower left back) and the PIN (lower right back) during the checkout process. The $10 comes off your purchase price immediately after entering the card info.

Just dumb. Like the 10% VIP coupon changed to exclude exclusives. Penny wise perhaps. Now this joke. They went from ~80%redemption rate on these to ~65% rate with the sneaky wording and fine print. Is that really worth disappointing people?

How about the change on the VIP coupon---big words--10% off any set. Which has been true for the last 3 years at least. Then when you get there---oh--didn't you see the fine print---only on chitty sets, which you can buy down the hallway at target for 30% less. The stores were awesome and the place to be over the last couple years---not its ****. Nowhere near the crowds I saw even 6 months ago. I am sure they know what they are doing. I hope.

These extra profits might be expensive. At what cost this "victory" is the question.