Dolphin Cruiser. Buy now, sell now.

kerrmando

Guest TabbyBoy

I don't see much to be made on these right now if buying at retail. There are plenty up for $99 with free shipping. After shipping and paypal it's not worth the trouble. 

That's why I got mine at half price.  In hindsight, I'd have bought 300 (not 3) and probably got

I'm just impress there only been 650 complete listings and 200 on sales.  There's probably 800-850 including the dutch/multiple lots that went through Ebay not including other places like Brinklink or Craigslist.  I estimate about 15 sold per store 4,500 Walmart and 2,000 Targets alone 97,500 total were sold in the US without counting TRU.  That's a very small number being bought and resold.  That make you think why they would ban somebody as well.

Not many of these available either.  Walmart, Target, TRU and Amazon are out, LEGO Shop at Home shipping 12/15.

BTW, Dolphin Cruiser now showing shipping in 30 DAYS on LEGO Shop at Home

In other words, NOT good enough for the parents looking for Christmas gifts

By the way, I am experimenting with my store.  Let's see how quickly I can sell this thing out at this price :D

• Like 1