20% off orders of 100!! Some sets over 45% off!!!

amnesiac

Jeff and Ed need to take this site to some big retailers and demand some nice "referral fees"...the amount of $$$$$$$$$ directed towards these store as a direct result of this site is redicously impressive.

I know TRU was mentioned as being anti-affiliated marketing, but money talks. Good luck guys and tx for this site .

Jeff and Ed need to take this site to some big retailers and demand some nice "referral fees"...the amount of $$$$$$$$$ directed towards these store as a direct result of this site is redicously impressive.

I know TRU was mentioned as being anti-affiliated marketing, but money talks. Good luck guys and tx for this site .

TRU doesn't even accept new affiliates, I have written them several times, and it is a complete cluster F(#*

Now a feel such a sucker stocking up over the summer on those clearance deals on the pirate ships. Oh well, looks like I'll be returning a lot of the stuff I bought yesterday with the prices today.

It should be interesting seeing how much the stuff being returned will end up costing. IE the pirate ships / jabba's palace have been clearanced out for awhile at some of my local targets.

Don't forget about the STAR WARS Battle Packs.  They are selling for $7.60 each before the Red Card Discount.  FOUR STAR WARS minifigs for less than $8 is a great deal.

Good call!  How are people mailing these out by the way?  They are light enough to send first class, but I haven't found good boxes for these light small sets yet.  I have mostly been constructing my own boxes from cardboard, but it is way too tedious!