BRICKPICKER MEMBER # 20,000!!!

Ed Mack

Congratulations, Kingcabootle, and welcome to the site! I guess now there shall be two kings around here. Heh heh.

I wonder how these websites even exist.  I think there may be 2 pieces of information that are correct on that page.

A lot of people like to see 'secret info' on anything and/or everyone. It's the curse of the social network or back in the day "gossip". Has anyone googled themselves? The result is very similar. A bunch of different websites come up with a few relatively correct bits of info while the rest is absolute bullpuckey. The creepy part is that info on you is even there and the site states "If you want to know more about (insert name here) then sign up for our site to learn more about this person". :blink:

Anyway, most of those stat sites are usually just bloated numbers; low enough to seem believeable yet big enough to catch your attention.

Congratulations, Kingcabootle, and welcome to the site! I guess now there shall be two kings around here. Heh heh.

A lot of people like to see 'secret info' on anything and/or everyone. It's the curse of the social network or back in the day "gossip". Has anyone googled themselves? The result is very similar. A bunch of different websites come up with a few relatively correct bits of info while the rest is absolute bullpuckey. The creepy part is that info on you is even there and the site states "If you want to know more about (insert name here) then sign up for our site to learn more about this person". :blink:

Anyway, most of those stat sites are usually just bloated numbers; low enough to seem believeable yet big enough to catch your attention.

I looked at bricklink.com on that site.  We are doing pretty good against them.  They are valued at $79k and make $154 a day.  So we are doing pretty good for a site that is 9 years younger :)  I think we can catch them!!!

Guest brickcrazyhouse

We need Kingcabootle to post so we can bestow congratulations upon him publicly.  Don't be scared Kingcabootle...  :shifty:

One of us. . . One of us. . .

Congrats Jeff and Ed 

Guest TabbyBoy

And I thought someone got the #20,000 license plate for the 41999 Crawler.

I have it on my last crawler but, I'm not opening the box to prove it! ;-)