Creator 2014

TheOrcKing

Only the first queston is multiple choice.  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite Creator sets for 2014? (Select all that apply.)

• Red Thunder
    • Power Digger
    • Emerald Express
    • Sunset Speeder
    • Highway Cruiser
    • Forest Animals
    • Twinblade Adventures
    • Furry Creatures
    • Turbo Quad
    • Mountain Hut
    • Maersk Triple-E
    • Parisian Restaurant
    • Yellow Racers
    • Roaring Power
    • Bike Shop & Cafe
    • Fairground Mixer
    • MINI Cooper MK VII
  2. 2. If you could only pick one, what would it be?

• Red Thunder
    • Power Digger
    • Emerald Express
    • Sunset Speeder
    • Highway Cruiser
    • Forest Animals
    • Twinblade Adventures
    • Furry Creatures
    • Turbo Quad
    • Mountain Hut
    • Maersk Triple-E
    • Parisian Restaurant
    • Yellow Racers
    • Roaring Power
    • Bike Shop & Cafe
    • Fairground Mixer
    • MINI Cooper MK VII
  3. 3. How would you rate this year's selection in designs?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Okay
    • 4 - Fine
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Nice
    • 7 - Great
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Amazing

Guest brickcrazyhouse

amazing there are sever I've been told by gf  "we're not waiting for a sale. We're getting them as they come out"

TOC- thanks again for Black Lagoon not done yet but close.  definitely in my top 10 now really like the banter filled with slurs and characters chain smoking the whole time

BTW, is the light blue a rare color for doors and windows?

Only The Burrow and Woody's Roundup have those window shutters in medium blue and there have never been any sets with the door in medium blue whatsoever making this a first for that one.

I could do without those scary bug-eyed animals though  :hmm:

Yeah, those critters are funky but funny lookin'. :D

I also like how you'll be able to buy multiple Emerald Express sets and build an engine with multiple cars.  The Emerald Express look great as a display set on a shelf, etc

I could imagine buying a bunch of the Emerald Express sets for creating one long miniscale holiday train for the shelf around Christmas. :santa:

amazing there are sever I've been told by gf  "we're not waiting for a sale. We're getting them as they come out"

Haha, this is really good lineup isn't it?

TOC- thanks again for Black Lagoon not done yet but close.  definitely in my top 10 now really like the banter filled with slurs and characters chain smoking the whole time

You're welcome. Take your time and savor the two seasons of Revy doing what she does best; shooting the holy hell out of everything in sight.

• 2 weeks later...

The animals really take the cake for me. Very, very cool, and different from anything Lego has done before. Those are a must buy. Everything else looks solid as well. They`ve done a pretty good job IMHO with the theme this year, also, the Emerald Express is a nice little train, but it would have been nice to see another large scale one. 

Just as a side note, anyone know if another full sized train of any kind/theme is expected this year? Perhaps a bit early, but figured may as well get some speculation rolling on that. 

Just as a side note, anyone know if another full sized train of any kind/theme is expected this year? Perhaps a bit early, but figured may as well get some speculation rolling on that.

Nothing else in the works far as I know. If there was anything like that being planned for January release then we would have read something about it by now. Perhaps something much later in 2014 or just nothing at all. I guess Horizon Express will be the big Creator Expert train for a good while.

Guest eightbrick

Finally, we have images for the missing Red Thunder set.

I believe all 2014 Creator sets (we know of) have been accounted for.

Thanks! Sort of disappointed they are boxed now, makes the impulse sets less... I'm not exactly sure but they are lacking in some area :D Personally, I think all the airplane minis have flown south since this beauty:

5762-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

Love both of the planes, and the boat isn't bad either. Gotta pick one up once the Classifieds are up...

Thanks! Sort of disappointed they are boxed now, makes the impulse sets less... I'm not exactly sure but they are lacking in some area :D

Don't be surprised if they are still using the tubs. The box setup in all these images are merely 3D renders using most of the actual box graphics to give an idea as to the finished product.

Personally, I think all the airplane minis have flown south since this beauty:

Love both of the planes, and the boat isn't bad either. Gotta pick one up once the Classifieds are up...

Oh, you missed out on that particular set? Bummer. It is one of my litle fav's amongst the tiny Creator sets.

Guest eightbrick

Don't be surprised if they are still using the tubs. The box setup in all these images are merely 3D renders using most of the actual box graphics to give an idea as to the finished product.

Oh, you missed out on that particular set? Bummer. It is one of my litle fav's amongst the tiny Creator sets.

Yeah by the time it really grew on me I couldn't find one in store. lol I have a lot of little sets I want to track down...

• 2 weeks later...