75004 - Z-95 Headhunter

sadowsk1

I too was late to the Rancor party, no worries though I'm sure we'll have another super Thursday or Tuesday again like we had last summer/fall when Amazon, Walmart, and Target were unloading big sets at huge discounts. Ahhh that was a lot of fun, and I'm sure the SSD will hit the $309 mark when this happens again, that is if it happens again. EDIT: I just looked back and we called it "EPIC Thursday" haha

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

There are still about 10 of these on clearance for 25 @ my local walmart.  I bought 2 and regret it.  Built one...it was boring and ugly, and will secret Santa the other one next month at work.

doesn't it just kill you that they don't mark them down further. One of my walmarts have 30+ Quinjets for $49 and they've been there for 4 months at that price. I've picked these up for $10, $35, & $40 at Walmarts and Targets and I just wish this store would give up and mark them down again.

I would get it at 50%.  I don't think I could pass up a set from a popular theme if it was 50% off.  My local walmart still has this a full price along with just about every other set.  My store doesn't even have the sets priced at their online sale prices.  It seems to me most of the star wars sets are overpriced.  Maybe lego will start lowering the prices on the next wave of star wars sets :rofl:

I like the ship especially considering according to the Star Wars universe it was the predecessor to the current X-wing. I'm not much for Pong Krell but the minifigure is done well so I'll give Lego that and the two clone guys from the 501st are cool as usual. It is overpriced but half off for a pretty cool spacecraft that anyone bored with 'yet another X-wing' would want sounds good.