Polybags at Target for Christmas 2013

TheOrcKing

I have not confirmed for myself yet but The Brick Fan has posted a report of someone finding in Target's Christmas (holiday) section three polybags.

Ice Cream Stand (30106)

Available at Target for a second time, so if for any reason you missed this before, here is your last chance.

0106-1.jpg

Seasonal Christmas Train (40034)

tmp_image.png

tmp_image.png

Kraang's Laser Turret (30270)

Can you give me a "Hell Yeah!" Now you can get Krang in exo-suit without buying the Shellraiser.

30270_main.jpg

• Like 2

I was sad to see the turtle one at Target as they were hard to come by in my area and TRU kept selling out before I got any. This made me only want the little set more. After looking and looking, I finally got 3 of them. I was pretty happy and proud of myself a few weeks ago. And then I see a whole bin of them at Target. (too many smileys to look through, someone put in the "if only I would have known" smiley here.... lol)

I would still grab up 10 of those Kraang polybags if I saw them.  They won't hang around long, and there will still be money to be made on them once they are gone.  I know it feels disappointing when a previously rare item becomes commonplace, but remember that they won't be around forever.  There will also be people who missed the party and will be willing to pay secondary prices later.

I can confirm that they are all available at Target in the Christmas section.  The train was a LEGO exclusive last year along with the rocking horse (which is the free LEGO build in December at your local LEGO store).  As for the TMNT set, they are all over the place at the TRU's here.  I have a feeling all these polybags with be going on clearance (except for the Train) after Christmas.  Last year I picked up hundreds of the Friends polys for 90% off.  Be patient young padawans.

I have not confirmed for myself yet but The Brick Fan has posted a report of someone finding in Target's Christmas (holiday) section three polybags.

Ice Cream Stand (30106)

Available at Target for a second time, so if for any reason you missed this before, here is your last chance.

0106-1.jpg

tmp_image.png

tmp_image.png

Can you give me a "Hell Yeah!" Now you can get Krang in exo-suit without buying the Shellraiser.

30270_main.jpg

Thanks Orc King! They just put these out at my Target--exactly these three. They are with the seasonal items in the stocking stuffer section of the store. I am a sucker for those trains so I picked up two.

Yeah, pretty ticked about them re-releasing the 40034 train polys. I bought 20 from the LEGO store last year that I was saving to sell around Christmas this year. Before the re-release there were all the way up to $25-35! Now they're back down to just over retail, and that's swing of a several hundred dollars... score 1 for the LEGO ARTFSLU (anti-reseller task force, special logistics unit) lol!!!

-PB

p.s. Extra bummer is that I only got 1 each of the Rocking Horse and Santa's Sleigh because I saw way more potential in the Train and focused on that. Obviously, I wish I had done it the other way around.  :crying:

• Like 1

I have a feeling all these polybags with be going on clearance (except for the Train) after Christmas.  Last year I picked up hundreds of the Friends polys for 90% off.  Be patient young padawans.

Perhaps around you but these seasonal polybags do not stay too long at my stores. I was lucky the Witch was still left at my Target and even then had I not gone the day after Halloween those would have been gone. Pretty much this whole year every seasonal polybag came in and left just as quick for me. I will pick up a couple for now and hope something will be there for later to reach a clearance sale but I can't completely count on it.

Yeah, pretty ticked about them re-releasing the 40034 train polys. I bought 20 from the LEGO store last year that I was saving to sell around Christmas this year.

I think the Witch showing up at Target and now the Christmas Train is a sign. Next year could be the Pumpkin and Rocking Horse! :frantics:

Ice Cream Stand (30106)

Thanks so much for posting this.  Popped into Target tonight and picked up 5 of the trains.  They had all 3 sets, but I already have the ice cream stand and I'm staying away from the TMNT.  If it weren't for this site, I would never have thought to check in the seasonal section for Legos!  Many thanks!! :D  :goodjob: