Walgreens

derickb81

$10 Rewards back when you buy 2 Excedrins this week! Use it towards Lego! I am totally stocking up. Good thing I have a spouse who gets headaches often...or maybe that's not really a good thing.

Excedrine Migraine is about the best OTC pain reliever there is.  My wife suffers from migraines, so this sounds like a nice deal.

• 1 year later...

The closest Wags near me is small so they don't even carry that many toys so I have no idea.  No Jingle Cash or other toy coupons this year either.  But if you have some RRs or points to blow it would be okay.

in my experience for sets that aren't marked down for clearance they are drastically over priced. 20% might bring them down to msrp or still above. YMMV

Edited by halokiti

in my experience for sets that aren't marked down for clearance they are drastically over priced. 20% might bring them down to msrp or still above. YMMV

My Walgreens overprices its Legos too. Though other BP members have said that their Walgreens sell at MSRP. So yes, YMMV.

If you've been collecting Jingle Cash last week, don't forget to spend it! Though any new Jingle Cash you collect this week you'll have to wait til next week to use.