Walgreens

derickb81

I've seen Star Wars planet sets there during the holidays. During those times it's worth paying attention to the Walgreens ads because they deeply discount their toys. While there isn't a lot to choose from (usually just one planet in my case) you can swoop in for a 50% discount which is hard to say no to. I've seen series five collectible minifigures there too but never at a discount so I passed on them.

• 1 month later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead, my Walgreens has those same TMNT Krang escapes but they are now marked with orange stickers down to 8.99. Not enough of a discount for me to purchase and there are only 4 of them, but if they get down to 5 bucks I'll ****** them up.

• 5 months later...

Hey gang, I know Walgreens typically has a small Lego section of mostly low cost sets - Does anyone know if they have any sort of regular clearance times (ala Target/Kmart) when they may mark down and move out remaining stock? If so, are their markdowns worth looking at? Or do they ever offer any sort of coupons/sales?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed my local Walgreens suddenly has a Lego endcap. All prices are MSRP or marked up. I was able to get a couple of Friends animal foil packs (which were marked up to about $5.99) for $2.15 each by using those rewards coupons you get from buying certain toiletries and over the counter meds, etc, that I usually have to get anyway. You just have to look through their week circular to see which products give you those coupons back. You usually have to be a Rewards member, but that's free to sign up.