For all of you who didn't order from Walmart

DoNotInsertIntoMouth

IMO, the biggest deals went to those folks getting electronics and such.  Average Joe waking up and seeing this on SD didn't say, "Ooh deals on LEGO", he said "Oooh deals on TVs and Computers".

Legos probably went to brickpickers and those who peruse Lego sites and found out about it.   My opinion anyway,

i would have thought this too... except that in my town, a very non-lego savy town, the manager who I talked to on the way out (and was scared as hell she was gonna cancel my order) said "Is these goin outta style or somethin?" (lol).

I said, "why?". She said, "you are the fourth person this mornin to pick up a cart full of Legos". So I think it happened more than you think.

Too bad Walmart does not carry exclusives instore. The Lego items that were available for pickup I would not buy even at 90% off. Personally I will be keeping my eyes open for a very cheap flatscreen tv on craigslist :)

I mean I agree with the TV, but what are you smokin? I got 12 sets - all of them I could flip to make at least 20$. 3 of the sets I got were $100 sets - easily make 60$ today on them if I wanted to.