7938 - Passenger Train

bibious

Back up the truck on this one again? On September 30th and October 1st, it was marked down by the same amount for both trains set with the station and extra tracks on AMZN UK. Maybe it's the muscle memory that nobody wanted pay over those prices for the past month? Or is it possible that our redcoat friends across the pond just doesn't like trains?

Whoa...ordered 2 Grand Prix Racers:

Item(s) Subtotal:     GBP 77.76
Postage & Packing:     GBP 6.95

Grand Total:     GBP 84.71
Payment Grand Total:     USD 141.53   :shocked:

It was a good deal at $80 a month back on amazon u.k....now it's just beastly.  Strong sale.  I'd get more if I hadn't bought 2 last month.

• Like 1

Glad I could help :)

I like the Rescue Helicopter, better with PF. I think it can go lower, I would wait till hits 40 pounds IMO. 

Gotta love BN they stuffed up and sent me an extra Minecraft Nether set for free, plus a red ball thingy that was supposed to be Archy Big Ben, but that just arrived as well. Score!

Glad I could help :)

I like the Rescue Helicopter, better with PF. I think it can go lower, I would wait till hits 40 pounds IMO. 

Gotta love BN they stuffed up and sent me an extra Minecraft Nether set for free, plus a red ball thingy that was supposed to be Archy Big Ben, but that just arrived as well. Score!

I was just wondering about that - comes out to a 50$ discount in the US.

any investment value for minecraft? 

Minecraft should stay wrong as long as fans continue to play the game. I`m not sure about the long term, but you may be able to flip as stinger-311 suggested. They did very last Christmas given the limited supply at the time. They were going for about $100!