A good way on Ebay to get list of shipping price paid per transaction?

As far as I know there isn't a good way, maybe if you have more than a basic ebay store you can. For my taxes the last two years I just went through all my paypal transactions and recorded the amount for each payment to ebay shipping and kept receipts from the PO.

Do you print out shipping labels through eBay? I use the Avery labels with my USPS shipments (The ones with 2 labels on an 8.5 x 11" sheet). The top half is the mailing label that gets put on the package. The bottom half is an "Online Label Record" that shows how much postage I paid, as well as the auction item and number. You could save a stack of them, throw them in a file folder or something, until it's time to do your taxes and/or you're ready to deal with them. Then pay a teenager to add them all up for you :)

I use an Excel spreadsheet to track our inventory as I list it, move the inventory to a sold tab once I've sold it, and if I were recording shipping per package it would be simple to add a column to that sold sheet and plug the numbers in each day when I printed labels.

There is also a good, comprehensive tab-delimited download available on PayPal (I run ours monthly) that you can split shipping out on. I can't remember if the shipping itself get i.d. by transaction, but that's where I get my total shipping paid out per month for tax purposes. You can find that under the "reports" option on PayPal.

Outright or now known as Go Daddy Bookkeeping is a free app you can use with ebay.  Does a pretty good job so far.  Only crashed once.

I was playing with this, but I think I need to probably subscribe to get the reports that I need. Is it worth it for the tax stuff?

I move maybe 10 items a day - 30 ish over the weekends. Excel works, but I am a efficiency person. I hate just standing pat when I know there is a quicker way to do something.