6860 - The Batcave

Dr. Brick

What are people's stock and quota for the batcave? everyone is getting 20+ as the spider chase or arctic batman?  This is a set I haven't set the limit for myself. Currently have 11-12 and I'll be picking up a couple whenever it's on sale until it's completely out.

I just pick up a couple every time they go below $50.  I'd like to have a few more, but 20 is a good number.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few weeks ago with Toyrus coupons of 20% off plus $10 GC (gift Card) with $50 purchase, you could have bought these for ~55 each.  I would wait for a sale as I see plenty of them at Walmart, Target and Toyrsus.  But, long term, these will go up in value.

Is the $10 off $50 a coupon or code sent via email, or is there a coupon online somewhere?

The $10 off $50 was an email sent to rewards R us members. You do not have to have a TRU credit card it has to be used online not in store but can be used on in store pickup. The 20% off code that starts Friday is 966335.

• Like 2

You should consider the next batcave 10545. It will include a Catwoman minifig ... :shocked:

http://brickset.com/sets/10545-1/Batcave-Adventure

Seriously, I was a little surprised.

edit : added link

I actually do wonder if a licensed Duplo could be worth something down the road especially considering this is the first of the Dark Knight in this form.

You should consider the next batcave 10545. It will include a Catwoman minifig ... :shocked:

http://brickset.com/sets/10545-1/Batcave-Adventure

Seriously, I was a little surprised.

edit : added link

I actually do wonder if a licensed Duplo could be worth something down the road especially considering this is the first of the Dark Knight in this form.

Sorry, this entered my mind when I saw the Duplo Batmobile.

AGD.jpg

• Like 3