6860 - The Batcave

Dr. Brick

• 2 weeks later...

Batman is the best selling super hero theme in the USA. With the next Batman movie getting pushed back a year TLG will have to keep some Batman sets around alot longer to bridge the gap the movie delay has left in the 2015 lineup. 6860 may even last through 2015 until TLG is allowed to release the new movie sets in 2016. 

• 1 month later...

Everyone loves this set. Every time I ask a comparison between other sets Batcave is the overwhelming favourite. It is just so well liked, will have broad appeal and look at the sales on ebay around Christmas. 

Also since this is retired in UK check out some of the UK specific #s already. Looks promising. 

Guest TabbyBoy

6860 has been gone in the UK and I doubled my money on the 2 I had within 3 months of buying them at -30% after fees.  That should tell you something.

These don't hang around TRU long, no matter what the price is.

Same here. They only restocked the one time this year, then I cleared both stores out in my area during whatever deal there was a while back. Also, I haven't seen any funhouses in a while. Are they drying up everywhere else as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

The bane figure alone in this set is high value down the line, you also get his tank, the black bat-bike is better than the blue one in the funhouse and looks really good with a black batman fig rather than the blue supplied.. only this set and the funhouse can you get the classic blue batman red robin, ivy only available in arkham set. The batcave has some good features such as the changing cell, Ivy's holding cell, the computer displays and the bat equipment and bat phone. This set is still the best investment of any superheroes set to date... IMO.

• Like 2