Impulse Bought lot of minifigs

DoNotInsertIntoMouth

I counted about 62 minifigure excluding cars horses and dragons. The price u paid + shipping it breaks down to $1.5 per minifig. Which I would say is decent due to the fact there are some nice minifigs in there. The other horses, dragons and cars are an added bonus that add more positivity to the transaction. Good find in my opinion.

There are a lot of minifigures in that lot. Not sure if it is profitable due to the high price, and the fact that I do not know what the best offer is. There does seem to be some valuable minifigures in the lot, so I think you did good.

Nice lot not sure about the price if it were anything close to the original. But the thing I love most about Lego is there never seems to be an end to things that pop up and surprise me. I have never seen the Dewback before.... and now I desperately need one. I also need a wampa and taun taun but have known that for a few years now.

Guest eightbrick

Oooh. That's one stylish kitchen counter... subway tiles and a wood cutting board? Chic! I'm so confused now because whenever someone shows a lot of figures I don't know if I'm supposed to valuate them or not lol...

Had my own impulse last night:

Awful lot to pay for about 157 minifigures with some of them looking like new ones. I'm guessing the baseplates were only for display or are they included? I don't see anything in the description saying otherwise. $1,200 would have made it about $7 for each minifigure. I hope there are plenty of rare ones in there to cover it all.

Guest eightbrick

Awful lot to pay for about 157 minifigures with some of them looking like new ones. I'm guessing the baseplates were only for display or are they included? I don't see anything in the description saying otherwise. $1,200 would have made it about $7 for each minifigure. I hope there are plenty of rare ones in there to cover it all.

Best offer was accepted... maybe he lowered it down closer to 8 or so?

Less than $650

Hmm, so with fees and shipping assuming all would be for resale, you are looking at needing to pull back about $800 to make a profit which is less than 5 a minifig - I think it can be done.

Goblin king, couple general grievouses should be worth 20 a piece. Also a lot of clone troopers - if there is anything non mainline clone trooper, I have found that those figs sell really fast and you can get 12-15 a piece on average for them easy. When I was parting out star wars sets this last month and selling the clone trooper, the clone figs like the 201st legion clone and the clone commanders were an easy 12$ each.

I'll say in my lot, I am just trying to fill out my ebay offering with some different stuff. I sell a lot of minfigs separately but people will say - hey I like this this and this and I bundle. SO I am trying to get some non- star wars and LOTR figs in my offerings.

Is all the stuff in the back not Castle? I thought they looked like complete stuff in the back.

Greedo for $45 and the Dewback for around $30 help a lot. Also the Chrome Stormtrooper and Aayla Secura for $25 or so each. $20 for the Jawa. I think there is potential.

Oh yeah I didn't see those - my zoom isn't working.

Yeah I think its going to be a nice lot. You can group some together - I think you can get close to $1000 out of it.

Hmm, so with fees and shipping assuming all would be for resale, you are looking at needing to pull back about $800 to make a profit which is less than 5 a minifig - I think it can be done.

Goblin king, couple general grievouses should be worth 20 a piece. Also a lot of clone troopers - if there is anything non mainline clone trooper, I have found that those figs sell really fast and you can get 12-15 a piece on average for them easy. When I was parting out star wars sets this last month and selling the clone trooper, the clone figs like the 201st legion clone and the clone commanders were an easy 12$ each.

I figured the General Grievous does well but only had a vague idea as to the rest of everyones value. Sounds like Fcbarcelona101 did very well going by your experience. Good to hear. Now I just have to ask. Who the smeg is Goblin King?! I'm an Orc, not a goblin, ya nutsack! :orc: