Bioshock Infinite install help

stackables

2k got back to me and I tried most of their suggestions. Basically the told me to turn off all other programs and lower sound acceleration.  The rest was standard troubleshooting (upgrade drivers, etc).

I also uninstalled and reinstalled steam and the game to the same drive © and that didn't work.  Still cannot get passed the initial 2k intro.  Worst part about this, is I upgraded my pc to play this.  Super mad right now :growl:

2k got back to me and I tried most of their suggestions. Basically the told me to turn off all other programs and lower sound acceleration.  The rest was standard troubleshooting (upgrade drivers, etc).

I also uninstalled and reinstalled steam and the game to the same drive © and that didn't work.  Still cannot get passed the initial 2k intro.  Worst part about this, is I upgraded my pc to play this.  Super mad right now :growl:

Another shot in the dark, but try these:

http://jackguide.com/bioshock-infinite-stopped-workingcrashesfreezes/

If it's any solace to you, there are a TON of people that are apparently having these issues. It's worth the effort I think, the game is fantastic.

I uninstalled steam and now I cannot even install that. I get "Steam.exe (main exception) to run steam you must first connect to the internet. I disabled my antivirus and commodo firewall.  I can surf the web completely fine.  Not sure what the problem is.  Man I hate computer.

Dude thats crazy. There must be some bit of it still isntalled or sorrupted somewhere. If you search for steam files on your computer do you see anything?