Check Out target 20% Lego Sale For Sunday Sept 22-29

emazers

Last big 20% off sale at target had a lot of things online that showed sale prices....that shouldn't have.  Those buy 3 superhero sets get 25% off or whatever specifically said it excluded online only exclusives.....yet many of us got 3 AA for the special.   20% odds the AA is on sale...free to check. 10% on others.

Ive always wanted some of the larger Firehouse brigade size sets but theyve been too pricey at full retail, fingers crossed here too.

Super STar destoyer for the win!

Well, if anyting, at least one thing is for sure, I can go buy some duplo for the kids and get popcorn in the store tomorrow.  The employees know us pretty well.

yeah its late, ORC, does Kmart drop their clearance lower this weekend?

I really hope so as Terry said they did a significant discount drop last year about this time. I know he said he'll be going early today to see since his Kmart is closeby. Mine isn't so I'll just leave the duty of 'Kmart Stalker' to him. :derisive:

Got some duplo in store and batman superman sets. Oddly the in store price is higher than on line so to th cust svc Desk i go.

Out of stock on batcave (but i got a few at 29 last mnth anyways at Kroger) so they are substituting LOTR pirate ship for 79. Gonna get one.

So amazon IS matching huh? Thanks for the heads up.