Craigslist Joke

rcdb1984

I read this as "Please steal sets from TRU, Walmart, Target, etc, and sell them to me."  Who wants to bet that TLG has already read the OP and contacted PPD?

I've run into a few other sellers who said they sourced sets from people at prices like this. All I can say is there is really no way the middle man is making any money unless it's stolen. It's one thing if it's a few sets but if it's a constant stream... STOLEN 100%

We should respond and set up a time to meet and just leave him hangin'

Is this for real?  I interpret this as.....do the work for me, and find the LEGO for free if you want to make any money.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/wad/4053917935.html

WANTED/NOW HIRING

Looking for petty to professional kleptomaniacs to find me supplies of MISB Lego merchandises.  Preferably employable candidates at big box retailers without criminal records and experienced with organized theft rings to infiltrate their stockrooms .  High income potential based on level of theft.  Please submit your CV or resume to [email protected] with references.

• Like 1

Might be a police sting.  I wouldn't contact them.

It does kind of feel like a sting type operation, but seems pretty elaborate for the police to conduct something this time consuming on their own accord over a crime such as theft. I could totally see a store hiring a private investigator to do something like this though, just to gather information and turn over to the police.

It does kind of feel like a sting type operation, but seems pretty elaborate for the police to conduct something this time consuming on their own accord over a crime such as theft. I could totally see a store hiring a private investigator to do something like this though, just to gather information and turn over to the police.

fark_Z0WLbTS_1lwJPagm_nRr9h_sq44.jpg?t=N

fark_wpOwjwwtVTG90RuMWU7GN0x3RQE.jpg?t=x

fark_SRiUF2pUTl_F6pdBqO-QdassaE8.jpg?t=S

fark_A1XhEsNUsSZfXvybF2_TvkXWgKo.jpg?t=B

"You're under arrest slimebag, what's this punk in here for Lou"?
"235 unpaid parking tickets, totaling $175".
"I hope you brought your check book, wiseguy".
"You lousy cops. Lucky for you I'm double parked. Now, can I please have my motor boat"?
"Uh, sir, you didn't quite get the point".