I hate it when I know I have something and can't find it!!!

exciter1

Speaking of this, a funny little anecdote for you:

I have a serious problem with dreaming in reality. what does that mean? Well, while you guys are flying around, fighting crime as a super hero, dating beautiful women/men, ending world hunger in your dreams, mine depict me waking up, going to work, mowing the lawn, buying legos, etc. Stuff that I do every day.

It is annoying because I really have a hard time separating what I dreamt and what really happened.

So anyway, recently I bought a Lego set off Ebay. I had a dream that received it and was happy with it and put it in my stash area for safe keeping.

Next day (in reality), I left the guy feedback. A week later, I wanted to find the set to take pictures of it and I couldn't find it anywhere!

Yeah, finally after checking, realized I dreamt I got it, and then actually left feedback saying the set was great. It came the next day. I bet that user thought I was an idiot.

Speaking of this, a funny little anecdote for you:

I have a serious problem with dreaming in reality. what does that mean? Well, while you guys are flying around, fighting crime as a super hero, dating beautiful women/men, ending world hunger in your dreams, mine depict me waking up, going to work, mowing the lawn, buying legos, etc. Stuff that I do every day.

It is annoying because I really have a hard time separating what I dreamt and what really happened.

So anyway, recently I bought a Lego set off Ebay. I had a dream that received it and was happy with it and put it in my stash area for safe keeping.

Next day (in reality), I left the guy feedback. A week later, I wanted to find the set to take pictures of it and I couldn't find it anywhere!

Yeah, finally after checking, realized I dreamt I got it, and then actually left feedback saying the set was great. It came the next day. I bet that user thought I was an idiot.

That's awesome...  Although, I think I've also thought something was real that happened, when in reality it was a dream from a few weeks earlier.

It's okay, DoNot - eventually when you reach my age you won't even have to dream things to get confused about what you've done or said, you'll walk around in a fog of confusion even when you're wide awake.  :thumbsup:

I do find it disheartening that my husband, 11 years older than me at 57, has a better memory and better hearing than I do. I tell him if he married me to take care of him in his old age, he may have made a bad investment.  :twitch:

• Like 1