5001622 - Lego Store Employee polybag

TheOrcKing

If it is not given out to all LEGO Shop at Home orders or only employees it will be pretty valuable and rare. There are many poly bag collectors and if this is hard to obtain it will be worth $

Since it is rare, people may spend money to get it, but the question is, how much money will they spend to get this ploy bag with 5 pieces.

My R2-D2 from LEGO Shop at Home showed up today and had the store employee.  Nice little surprise that wasn't really expected.  Doesn't make up for getting screwed out of the red keychain last year after spending thousands, but it's nice.  Will probably try to get some money out of it, no reason to keep it I don't see.  3 freebies in one set should will keep this cost down on this set.

post-15790-0-46059400-1380406494_thumb.j

Hello everyone! I just opened my latest order from LEGO LEGO Shop at Home and I received two of the LEGO Store employee minifigs. My order came in two boxes and I was shocked to open both boxes and find two exclusive Minifigs!

Anyone else get two with one order or did I just luck up?

I took one out of the "Thank You" envelope and left the other in there. 

Is there any word on how long this offer will last? With double VIP points coming up, I am thinking it may be worth doing multiple orders over the free shipping threshold and see what happens.

There is also the need to know if the Christmas promo is going to be available for LEGO Shop at Home purchases outside of countries with brick and mortar stores. So much going on.

Is there any word on how long this offer will last? With double VIP points coming up, I am thinking it may be worth doing multiple orders over the free shipping threshold and see what happens.

There is also the need to know if the Christmas promo is going to be available for LEGO Shop at Home purchases outside of countries with brick and mortar stores. So much going on.

We aren't getting that Christmas set, though hopefully we get something else. 

We aren't getting that Christmas set, though hopefully we get something else. 

Bummer. But thanks for the confirmation of what I expected. Sigh.

I'll hit a friend in the US up and do a Lego LEGO Shop at Home shipped to him. See if one lands in that. Won't hold my breath on us getting anything though.

This is the best deal ever. On my last order I spent $80 and got all three freebie polys. All three are sold, *net* profit of ~$30 - basically a $30 discount. LEGO Shop at Home polys for the win!

I hope the other 4 orders I have in transit come with the store employee, too. I'd love to give one to my kids, but when there are people out there willing to pay $20 (or more) for something I got for free, it's hard to pass up the fast cash. :)