Up to 20% off at TRU on Superheroes, LOTR, and the Hobbit.

@rtisan

Guest eightbrick

Canada still has Caps cycle? I should import some of them.

17.99 a pop... so not necessarily a flaming deal. Ah, ain't TRU and CDN pricing great...

Capcycle shows $15.97 before tax....so retail price.  Guess it's not bad if you can't find it anywhere else.  Catcycle is the same price also.  Locally I find it's harder to find Catcycle than Capcycle.  I have enough but these small sets should be good for flipping (nice % ROI but small actual cash ROI). 

The flyer also mentions on Sat you can trade in a Star Wars minifig for a new one?!  Weird.  One trade per person while quantities last.  Picture shows some green clone trooper...not a SW expert so don't know, maybe this is what the trade is. 

*Funhouse is on sale for $49.97 lol.  Might as well just get two at LegoStore for free mini camper and vip pts. 

My TRU doesn't have the capt :( Does this offer extend online?

The capt would be $20.15 after tax - is it still worth getting? I dont know if it will go much higher :S

Not sure about that (if it`s worth getting). Some have predicted it will rise to $25-$30, and if you bought for $15 it would give you at least 60-70% increase after fees. At $20, I would buy for yourself if you want, but unsure if it is worth it for investment. I`m only going to buy a couple at $16.77 (including tax), but paying 25% more will eat into your profits. 

I`m disappointed with this sale. The only deals worth scoring (IMHO) at this point are 76000, 76004, 76009, and 79006, all at 20% off. Those and a couple CA Cycles. What a joke, as many with the mark up are just back down to retail at the Lego store. If there are any of the ones I listed in stock when I check this afternoon, I will but (with the exception of the Superman set) but that`s it. Was really hoping for 20% Unexpected Gathering, but $75 + tax is too much.  :resent: