75013 - Umbaran MHC

davidsevern

So many fanboys were awaiting her imminent demise too.....

Looks like the general consensus of internet geeks seems to be that she perished during "order 66". I'm not entirely convinced we won't hear more about her somehow in the new films. There's a couple other interesting theories floating around also. 

I always liked Ahsoka. The worst part is that the last story arc of the show made her character even more interesting, but we'll probably never know where she went from there.

I'm just now finishing up the tail-end of Clone Wars.  That lightsaber battle in "The Lawless" between Palpatine, Savage Oppress, and Darth Maul was fantastic.

Slightly off-topic, but how many sets have an Ashoka Tano minifig in them? This is only the 3rd one as far as I'm aware of, and the other two sets are retired. 

She has actually came in 5 sets. (I excluded the 853037 Magnet Set Anakin, Senate Commando and Ahsoka

since that isn't a set.)
7680 The Twilight
7751 Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid
8037 Anakin's Y-Wing Starfighter
8098 Clone Turbo Tank
75013 Umbaran MHC (2013 variant)
Technically the Ashoka Tano in the 75013 Umbaran MHC is a new variant of her so you could consider that a new minifigure.

• 2 weeks later...

Has this been really discounted yet?  I actually wanted one to build so I paid retail :shocked:   I think I may have seen it for 10% at one point.

I think it hasn't been discounted very much, but then again, it came out only 6 months ago, so like Darth LEGO said, I would give it at least another year to go on sale.  We got time fo 'dis! For now, I think 30% off is the best you will get in the next 2 months though, unless you find a TRU BOGO where the 75013 isn't inflated...

EDIT: Scratch that. TRU doesn't carry 75013 for some reason. It is listed as "Hard to Find" on LEGO LEGO Shop at Home.

• 1 month later...

It is very cool built. Very stable and the launcher works well. The minifigures were pretty cool although I have no reference for whichever cartoon or movie they originated from. Did it ever have one of those display cases at target? If not I could definitely see it going under the radar being placed right above the larger sets an all.