Green grocer

Leicamarc

Honestly I don't think its a good idea at all, simply because your initial costs are too high.  If you count everything in and you're selling on eBay, at $735, you'd have to sell at $865 just to break even...

865 - 86.5 (ebay fee) - (28 paypal fee) - 15 (shipping)

I guess if you hold it for a while, the value could eventually to 1000 (even then you'd only make about 115 after fees/shipping).  Definitely not worth the risk and tying up your funds like that.  If you have to hold it for 2 years, that's about 5% return/year, even worst if you have to hold it longer.  You could easily get that from stocks/bonds...

• Like 1

Honestly I don't think its a good idea at all, simply because your initial costs are too high.  If you count everything in and you're selling on eBay, at $735, you'd have to sell at $865 just to break even...

865 - 86.5 (ebay fee) - (28 paypal fee) - 15 (shipping)

I guess if you hold it for a while, the value could eventually to 1000 (even then you'd only make about 115 after fees/shipping).  Definitely not worth the risk and tying up your funds like that.  If you have to hold it for 2 years, that's about 5% return/year, even worst if you have to hold it longer.  You could easily get that from stocks/bonds...

Thanks for the quick reply. I think you are absolutely right.. I already have Fire Station and Town Hall.. I think I am just gonna buy Pet shop, Grand Emporium and Palace Cinema to complete my collection. That might be a better investment

Yeah, get them while they're still available.  And find the best deals possible (I calculate gains based on the retail price, if I get it lower than retail, that amount is pure bonus profit).  Modulars are pretty safe if you keep them in new condition.  At least, I don't think you'll lose money (or at least lose only a fraction of the cost).

I wouldnt buy at that price for resale very little room for profit, it will prob never reach the same level as CC or MS as there were way more GG produced and people actually invested in them unlike the other two. if you want it for your oersonal collection go for it, just buy one used, can find one for way less than if you got it MISB plus soon a syou open it to build it you destroy hundreds of dollars of value instantly or if you have time to kill you can prob build one off brick link for half that price.