So I went to the Lego Store today and Saw Some sets

Neigbours! Im in BC. We also dont have any Targets close by, prob 45 - 60 minute drive away. I cant wait till the one in the mall near me opens. I'd totally go everyday.

Haha, my city apparently missed the boat on Target. Best of luck on scoring some good deals when that one opens near you though  :thumbsup:

Ha - I assume you are out of school like me. 6 years of Calculus and transforms and electrical equations, and I need a calculator to add 2+2 now

Haha. Yes long time out of school. I hated calculus, Maths lost its appeal when it hit algebra. And the advantage of the metric system, is that all you have to do is to divide or multiply by 10. :D

Thanks for the tip, but I`m in Canada with no Target close to me. Closest is in the next city (2 hours away) and I checked out 2 on my trip at the end of July in hopes of finding a stash. Struck out completely though. Sadly Target.com doesn`t ship to Canada either. Best bet for me will likely be to watch Amazon.ca in hopes of un offer, however unlikely that is, or to see if by some crazy reason lego.ca decides to re-list them. It still says "Temporarily Out of Stock", which puzzles me.

Amazon UK keeps listing them for

I keep seeing posts about 10% off coupons but they seem elusive.  I live close to a Lego store and spend plenty there, but yet to see anything like the coupon in the mailer.

Also, many people are buying the Tower for display which I want to do, but concerned about dust.  The pieces are shiny black which don't do well with dust, compared to all the grey in the Star Wars sets that don't show dust.  Any opinions?

I keep seeing posts about 10% off coupons but they seem elusive.  I live close to a Lego store and spend plenty there, but yet to see anything like the coupon in the mailer.

Also, many people are buying the Tower for display which I want to do, but concerned about dust.  The pieces are shiny black which don't do well with dust, compared to all the grey in the Star Wars sets that don't show dust.  Any opinions?

Supposedly if you request the magazine and you live within 50 miles, you get one. But I can't confirm - I don't live within 50 miles.

Supposedly if you request the magazine and you live within 50 miles, you get one. But I can't confirm - I don't live within 50 miles.

The 10% off coupons are on the quarterly Lego catalogs.  If you have ordered from S@H, they should send you one although you may want to call to confirm.  DNIIM is correct - there is a certain radius from a Lego store that are sent automatically (50 miles sounds right).  Keep in mind they are only redeemable at a Lego Store, not S@H.

*Edit* The coupons are on the back cover of the catalog.