Looking for Lego resellers in US

Hi there,

I am looking for Lego resellers in US particularly tax free state (you lucky peeps).

-I buy Legos in bulk particularly exclusive sets to ship to my country.

-I will arrange courier to pickup so all you need to do is get the Lego sets on request, fill some form and package it nicely.

-I make full payment before shipping so no worries on your side (although mutual trust will need to be established for first contact)

If you are interested, please PM me for further discussion.

Thanks.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

how far from "christ church" are you?   I don't think I'm the one to help you but I have some new zealanders visiting in march, could at least send them back with some boxes.

Hi there,

I am looking for Lego resellers in US particularly tax free state (you lucky peeps).

-I will arrange courier to pickup so all you need to do is get the Lego sets on request, fill some form and package it nicely.

-I make full payment before shipping so no worries on your side (although mutual trust will need to be established for first contact)

Thanks.

I would suggest giving some more information about yourself, like ebay username, real name, something.  I don't think you're going to get a lot of takers with a sort of anonymous message on a message board asking for someone to be your shipping partner.  I'm sure there are people that can help you here, but your message is fairly "spam like" and is going to raise red flags.  Best of luck as I know other parts of world do not get the prices we get in the States.

• Like 1

Hi there,

Thanks.

Sounds real scammy lol

Hi there,

Thanks.

My suggestion to you is to find bricklink or eBay stores with the sets/quantities you desire and see if they can quote you a shipping price.  

Packing and shipping a large number of sets is a pain.  You are going to have to offer some type of compensation for that.  

How do you plan to pay?  IF it is  Western Union / Moneygram then please try harder.  Even if it is PayPal, then that doesn't offer much if any protection to the shipper either.

Lego is making it harder to purchase large quantities of exclusive sets. So I doubt that you will find many takers here.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. I do have an ebay account bricks-expert but i only sell locally (As with most Asian sellers). You can also look me up on fb.

I have my own courier to pickup and I said that I WOULD PAY IN FULL FIRST before shipping (I usually go IBAN for trusted suppliers and is the lowest cost for me) so THE ONLY PERSON I SEE GETTING SCAMMED IS ME.

As for further discussion, i guess it will be more appropriate to be in PM. I thought my post got deleted by moderator stephen_rockefeller  but it seems that it's still here.

Sorry guys if it's not the proper avenue. DO let me know if I am breaking any rules here.

Thanks.