2012 SDCC Venom & Jean Grey Question?

Brick625

Hi, i been looking into buying the SDCC Venom and Jean Grey from ebay. While looking for those minifigures, i checked sellers feedback too and that's when i noticed that some sellers have sold more than 5 or 10 Venom & Jean Grey minifigure and still selling. Those sellers have a feedback of over 500 items sold with 100% positive. My question is: Is it fake? thinking that 1000 were made only what is the chance that couple ppl will be having more than 20 minifigures (10venom -10grey)

I think there are people that go to these conventions and toy fairs on a yearly basis and have some sort of connection with the distributors of these sets. They might be leftovers or maybe a couple of dollars exchange hands before the conventions to acquire these sets. It's always about who you know.

There are people at the conventions that wait at the area that hands out the winning minifigs. They will offer to buy them right away. Many people that win have no interest in Lego (or realize their value) & will be happy to make a quick $. As far as the early eBay sales, there were not many low ones (most started in the $100-$120 range and went up from there). After initially starting out about even pricewise, Bizarro has come out as the winner. By the way, last years exclusives were initially available for as low as 25 or so.

There are people at the conventions that wait at the area that hands out the winning minifigs. They will offer to buy them right away. Many people that win have no interest in Lego (or realize their value) & will be happy to make a quick $. As far as the early eBay sales, there were not many low ones (most started in the $100-$120 range and went up from there). After initially starting out about even pricewise, Bizarro has come out as the winner. By the way, last years exclusives were initially available for as low as 25 or so.

Yep, sounds like another feasible scenario. It's unfortunate that a lot of people who get tickets to these conventions could care less.

2 of the minifigures got lost on the way :( - i had to receive them on Monday, but my office was closed on monday. Called USPS and they told me that the package was delivered and signed by C. (Last name: ADJZ - what kind of last name is that). So what should i do now? should i file a case with USPS or should i let the ebay seller know first and let him file case with USPS? Any help will be much appreciated

What i meant by LOST is that i never received the package - but when i checked the tracking number it says delivered - called USPS and they told me that someone named C. ADJZ signed for it (what the ****...) - my office was closed on monday and today i took a day off but tomorrow i will try to contact the mailman