Use this code to get 25% off one item at Indigo/Chapters

Guest eightbrick

Guest eightbrick

On indigo.ca, you can use the code 25OFFONEBTS to get a 25% discount on nearly anything (including Lego) online. If you want to buy a book, to get a discount you have to buy instore, but a Lego set can be bought online with the code for 25% off. You have until August 18th to cash in on this deal.

The discount even made the front page on Brickset: http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=7315#comments

With the discount, you can knock down the prices on a variety of sets, from a Helm's Deep for 127 dollars to a Mini Technic Tow Truck for 11.24 (I strongly recommend both sets from an investment perspective they both have great potential). Happy hunting :)

Thanks Brianl3.  Yeah I saw this last night and was too lazy to post haha.  Looks like indigo has continued their 25% off for another week.  I'm saving some cash for Lego mini wv van promo in Sept :)  

P.S. off topic but good job on the minifig summary!  Enjoy the weekend buddy.  

Guest eightbrick

Thanks Brianl3.  Yeah I saw this last night and was too lazy to post haha.  Looks like indigo has continued their 25% off for another week.  I'm saving some cash for Lego mini wv van promo in Sept :)

P.S. off topic but good job on the minifig summary!  Enjoy the weekend buddy.  

Thanks. I went in store as I was thinking about getting a book but I didn't. I have had a great weekend so far... You have a good one too!