Be rewarded for Spreading the Love of Brickpicker.com

This may have already been answered but where exactly do these "Loyalty Points" go and what do they do? I see these red tags at the bottom of the sceen stating "Earn loyalty points by clicking on this +1 button" and I have no idea what is going on here or what I am supposed to do after clicking on it. I think you said this is separate from Brickpoints?

The current prizes are offered through their website,

This is the part I'm most confused about. Whos website? Facebook, Google, or Twitter? I don't know which one you're referring to here.

Its a program run by a website call Punchtab, you help spread the word of content on our site and you are rewarded 100 points for doing so, or just by visiting our site daily.  They have the gift cards etc.   I am currently talking with them to offer other gift cards for Amazon, maybe LEGO as well as we can add sets, etc just like our Brickstore.  Yes this is basically like a second Brickpoints program that is run by someone else and the only way you can get points is by sharing Brickpicker content.

• Like 1

Its a program run by a website call Punchtab, you help spread the word of content on our site and you are rewarded 100 points for doing so, or just by visiting our site daily.  They have the gift cards etc.   I am currently talking with them to offer other gift cards for Amazon, maybe LEGO as well as we can add sets, etc just like our Brickstore.  Yes this is basically like a second Brickpoints program that is run by someone else and the only way you can get points is by sharing Brickpicker content.

With the new rewards bar I can only see something about tweeting, not the liking and google+ now. Will the others pop back up again or something?

With the new rewards bar I can only see something about tweeting, not the liking and google+ now. Will the others pop back up again or something?

At the bottom of any blog article, forum post are the Google, Twitter and Facebook buttons.  Just look under where you type.  I removed the black bar due to the one or two complaints, but I am thinking of putting it back because it was more effective.

Catchy name (Punchtab). I see you can view the number of times a page has been tweeted, Google+'ed, or facebook liked. Will there be a way of viewing your Loyalty Points? If there already is a page for that, I don't know. I like earning Target giftcards since practically all my Lego shopping is done there with the odd exception of Walmart every now and again. The nearest Lego store for me is hours away I think.

Yeah if you click the icon on the bar, it should be able to show you what you have done lately.  The gift cards for LEGO can be used online as well.  Like I said, I am talking with them to get more offerings or we will be able to post our own catalog of prizes as well.

Yeah if you click the icon on the bar, it should be able to show you what you have done lately.  The gift cards for LEGO can be used online as well.  Like I said, I am talking with them to get more offerings or we will be able to post our own catalog of prizes as well.

Alrighty then. Now I guess I have to make a Facebook page cause that is the only option the Rewards bar is giving me. I do have a Google+ page already thanks to my youtube account and I wouldn't have minded on just using that primarily.

• 5 months later...

Over the past few months, I got quite a few questions on what happened to the rewards program we had for liking content, etc.  I have added it back on again, but only in the blog area.  This makes them most sense because this is where it will help everyone out the most.  If you are interested in gaining enough points in order to earn some $5 off Target cards, Groupon Cards, $25 Restaurant cards, visit the blog daily, like some content.  It helps the site and it rewards you.  For those that were participating before, it should still have your point total which gives you a head start.

http://blog.brickpicker.com/

I was not aware of any of this. I'll tweet any blog post here I find worthwhile. Will follow any lego collectors too, I'm at @marcandregauvn 

Yeah we had this going for a while during the end of the summer.  It was working well.  There were a few people that earned enough to cash in for some rewards.  Others were getting close.  For tweeting, visiting and liking, you can earn those Target gift cards and save them for some good deals and buy Lego.

• 1 month later...

I am just writing to let everyone know that I got an email that this PunchTab program that you find on our blog area is being retired for a high end concierge program that they say works best for everyone.  Unfortunately this does not fit into our budget. This program will removed from the blog soon, so if anyone is close to getting enough points to redeem for a Target gift card or anything else, do it now.  After April 30th, they say that points will no longer be valid.