When & where did you find out about BrickPicker?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm Rik & joined BrickPicker to try find out the best approach to selling 5 big storage boxes full of various Lego. I'm guessing that the best way (and hopefully) most profitable way is to sort the whole lot out, instead of trying to sell mixed bundles.
So what I'm looking for is ideas/tips please.
Many thanks, Rik :)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• 1 year later...

Howdy Ho

My Brother send me the Ecto 1 and a few minutes later a friend of mine send me the falcone one out of nowhere.

So i started to find out what is all about, about getting lego collectibles and whow to know if something is collectibel and of course if you have one what happend if you actually open it and build it but after time pass by, what will happend if you consider it to sell it.

Thank you all

and so i search the web and find this site.

A good buddy of mine was clearly conflicted in telling me about this site.

It wasn't because of competition or anything like that; probably genuine concern. Over the years his whole apartment has been over-run by set boxes (and probably pisses off the wife to no end).

Anyway...in hindsight...he absolutely should NOT have told me about BPer.

All of his fears came true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have rekindled my love for Legos while cleaning up my kids toys and found their collection that is now sitting unused.  After that, I had a friend ask if I could help him sell some of his old Lego stuff on ebay and I agreed.  So I bought Ed and Jeff Maciorowski's "The Ultimate Guide to Collectibel LEGO SETS" price guide where I heard about the board and it just seemed right to jump on here to say hello and see what everyone in AFOL is up to.  Hello!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2021 at 2:44 AM, t0beus said:

I have rekindled my love for Legos while cleaning up my kids toys and found their collection that is now sitting unused.  After that, I had a friend ask if I could help him sell some of his old Lego stuff on ebay and I agreed.  So I bought Ed and Jeff Maciorowski's "The Ultimate Guide to Collectibel LEGO SETS" price guide where I heard about the board and it just seemed right to jump on here to say hello and see what everyone in AFOL is up to.  Hello!

Thanks for buying the book!  Too bad our publisher went bankrupt and we don't make any money from them, but I like to see people buy what's left and maybe get some useful tips from it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, Gonkalin said:

Are others suddenly having nonstop google ads pop up at top of phone screen while in mobile BP forums? I honestly don’t know if this is normal now (I hope not) or if my phone has a ad virus on it. They pop up every 10 seconds or so. 

Oh we all have it, for the love of money.... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...