How often does Lego have double VIP point promos?

seapotato

I went ahead and ordered a few big sets this month, single vip pts and lame poly bag notwithstanding. With all the talk about the alleged down on resellers, I feel the need to spread my orders out. Yes it would be nice to order every set I want next month, but why risk it? I don't think a galaxy squad poly bag will kill me.

Well the Clone Trooper polybag will still be available in October...if there are any left.  They might run out and have to substitute...ha ha I would just have to laugh if I opened my box and a mini-mech was in there.  :)

He's a good stocking stuffer though I guess.

I don't think my local Lego store will run out. They were handing out extra polybags from the previous months promos. 

I went ahead and ordered a few big sets this month, single vip pts and lame poly bag notwithstanding. With all the talk about the alleged down on resellers, I feel the need to spread my orders out. Yes it would be nice to order every set I want next month, but why risk it? I don't think a galaxy squad poly bag will kill me.

That's what the Galaxy Squad poly bag wants you to think.  Never turn your back on it...its really pointy and has those leggy things like teeth. Beware.

• Like 2

What has been the worse polybag/promo in 2013?  To me it has to be the TMNT Splinter key chain haha.  I would take the Galaxy Squad over a Splinter key chain anyday. 

So far the upcoming mini vw van might get my vote for best polybag give away from Lego this year.  I like the hotdog stand too but just didn't buy anything from Lego that month (hard to believe).

Guest eightbrick

Yeah, the micro van looks amazing. I might just pick one up off the Classifieds or something and pretend its the bigger version. You got to learn to live vicariously with all of these big sets :D

Yeah, the micro van looks amazing. I might just pick one up off the Classifieds or something and pretend its the bigger version. You got to learn to live vicariously with all of these big sets :D

Maybe get yourself the mini modular set than (instead of min $199 CAN each modular)...that way you will get the mini vw camper too as bonus :)

Guest eightbrick

Hahaha, then I can somewhat truthfully declare I have the Green Grocer, Market Street, Cafe Corner, VW Camper, Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eightbrick

Hi guys, just wanted to relay some info onto here. The October promotion will in fact be double vip points. Also, there will be a free mini build winter cabin (available October 14-31) with purchases over $99, the calendar hints at another mini set in november. Sort of makes it hard to choose which month to go crazy in :D Credit to Brick Fan for the image (http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-october-christmas-2013-promotions/).

LEGO October 2013 Promotions title="LEGO October 2013 Promotions">9644606525_84ae3344d6.jpg

Hi guys, just wanted to relay some info onto here. The October promotion will in fact be double vip points. Also, there will be a free mini build winter cabin (available October 14-31) with purchases over $99, the calendar hints at another mini set in november. Sort of makes it hard to choose which month to go crazy in :D Credit to Brick Fan for the image (http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-october-christmas-2013-promotions/).

LEGO October 2013 Promotions title="LEGO October 2013 Promotions">9644606525_84ae3344d6.jpg

Great. Thanks for sharing. I am still thinking of when to buy. In October or September. I still have to use my Lego gift card.