Slave I: help me choose the best one

Diabolos80

Before I leave this seller negative feedback, are we 100% sure sellers can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers? I'm at 100% right now, but a negative rating could drop me down to 98%. I don't want to risk my rating over this garbage.

Yep...you are golden.  Nothing they can do.

But why leave negative feedback?  You got a custom Han Solo...that's a one of a kind you got there.  AND they did you the favor by already doing some of the grunt work by opening one of the bags and helping you build it.  Man...what's this world coming to when you can't even call a partially built item with custom bite marks "new"?  Guess everyone is so picky and defines new as....well new.

Yep...you are golden.  Nothing they can do.

They can't leave you negative or neutral feedback, but there are some things they could do.

1. They could leave "false positive" feedback for you. Notify eBay and they'll remove this as it's a policy violation.

2. Sellers can respond to feedback that's been left. In this case another line with a response is shown below the feedback. This is called a "follow-up comment", and I think many people don't know how to do it.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/respond.html

• 7 months later...

So boba fett is my favorite character from Star Wars and I want the best slave 1 lego set..doesn't have to be worth the most.....I want the best looking one/best build. As far as smoothness of it and it looking closest the the real thing. From what I see on here it looks like maybe #6209 could be the best? But just want everyone's opinion

So boba fett is my favorite character from Star Wars and I want the best slave 1 lego set..doesn't have to be worth the most.....I want the best looking one/best build. As far as smoothness of it and it looking closest the the real thing. From what I see on here it looks like maybe #6209 could be the best? But just want everyone's opinion

My favorite is the 6209. I remember seeing it in one of Lego's catalogs and wanting to buy. Unfortunately, I didn't get it.

Well, a new Slave 1 is definitely coming, soon? Not sure, but why do I say that? 1) Boba Fett origin stories is a film that will be made soon, so of course the Slave 1 will be in that 2) Extremely iconic and well known ship, and 3) Could make an appearence in episode 7.

As for this being the end of the remakes, I do agree with that. Look at 2008! And even 2009 to an extent! The Clone Wars COMPLETELY dominated the sets! Let's just say I didn't buy much LEGO during that time... :wacko:

I feel like that's what will happen, with a few UCS sets sprinkled in. Doesn't bother me to much as I have pretty much every SW set a guy could ask for... Except a Slave 1 :(:angry:

Well I did buy a 8097 on ebay. Listed as new. When I got it, bag 1 was open. Partially assembled. Stickers applied. TWENTY pieces missing. Han Solo's head has teeth marks.

^*#%!!

I messaged the seller for a partial refund to cover replacement parts. She refused, and suggested I return it. But that would put me out $14 for return shipping with nothing to show for it.

I've never left negative feedback. Should I?

Yes. I just went through a similar ordeal where the box was listed as open, but the lego bags were sealed. In truth, the set was used and parts were placed in ziploc bags! I tried to resolve with the seller, but eventually ebay had to step in and they sent me a return label so I was out nothing. Use their dispute process; it will be your best friend in these crappy situations.