Who is going/coming to Brickfair Virginia this weekend August 1st-4th?!

kerrmando

I went yesterday, and it was great. They had some amazing mocs in all different categories. Someone even made a snail army. They also had some great castles. My favorite were mutiple civil war mocs. They were accurate and looked great. I hope you enjoy brickfair.

I had a good time at the Brickfair with my kids.  Some of the mocs were incredible I thought.  Some of the prices the vendors were charging for sets and/or minifigs seemed ridiculous but they are there to make money.  I haggled for a couple minifigs and was happy with what I did get, one kid I bought off of looked at me like nobody ever tried to bargain with him before.

Did anyone here get a pic of the Breaking Bad modular set that Citizen Brick had for pre-sale?

I had a good time at the Brickfair with my kids.  Some of the mocs were incredible I thought.  Some of the prices the vendors were charging for sets and/or minifigs seemed ridiculous but they are there to make money.  I haggled for a couple minifigs and was happy with what I did get, one kid I bought off of looked at me like nobody ever tried to bargain with him before.

Did anyone here get a pic of the Breaking Bad modular set that Citizen Brick had for pre-sale?

ahh - didnt think to take a pic of it - i did see it and it looked quite cool = $225 is a little pricy for something i could make with enough pictures

I went yesterday, and it was great. They had some amazing mocs in all different categories. Someone even made a snail army. They also had some great castles. My favorite were mutiple civil war mocs. They were accurate and looked great. I hope you enjoy brickfair.

The Civil War Mocs were absolutely incredible. I'm thinking of joining Wamalug just so I can be a part of them even though I'm from Richmond

Guest eightbrick

LOL.... if you look down to the end at the Brickmania table there is a guy in the middle with his arms raised like he is trying to summon Elvis or something.