Who is going/coming to Brickfair Virginia this weekend August 1st-4th?!

kerrmando

Hey guys, I'll be there are couple days this weekend. Excited to buy some Brickmania sets in person and possibly some other sets! Anyone else coming? I'd love to have a little Brickpicker get together with Rich B and some of us other locals! Respond on here if you are or are trying to come! 

I will be attending. I live pretty close to the location. It will be great to see all the Mocs and have a chance to buy minifigures,sets, and pieces. Do you know if they will let you exchange a set for product or cash? If so, that would be great.

I will be attending. I live pretty close to the location. It will be great to see all the Mocs and have a chance to buy minifigures,sets, and pieces. Do you know if they will let you exchange a set for product or cash? If so, that would be great.

What do you mean product? They definitely sell stuff for cash hah

Auguest 1st and 2nd are vendor and people who have displays only days. Kinda set up and just browse around and have fun! I don't know if i'd want to carry sets in there if I were you mtmsix... long line often. Are both of you coming? beeblet you too? which days?

Auguest 1st and 2nd are vendor and people who have displays only days. Kinda set up and just browse around and have fun! I don't know if i'd want to carry sets in there if I were you mtmsix... long line often. Are both of you coming? beeblet you too? which days?

i will be there the 3rd

i would love to see the set up of the large displays, and see whats for sale. ive been saving for the show, hopefully i can get something cool!

I love this event. It's great having an opportunity to buy sets pieces, and minifigures. I don't buy minifigures of bricklink, eBay, etc, therefore this is how I can build a small army , or get some figures from sets I don't particularly like, and sometimes buying a set with no figures. And the Mocs, oh, I love them. Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Military, towns, great ball contraptions, sculptures, and things young children make. It's all great. And even better, they sell food at a food court. You can even win sets from playing bingo or a raffle. I can't wait! Sadly, I only saved up 60 dollars. Guess its time to dig into my personal savings.

There are two Lego stores about ten minutes from the expo center: one in Patomic Mills mall and the other in Tyson's Corner mall.  The Tyson's Corner location has a better PAB wall.  The Patomic Mills location only has regular bricks on the PAB wall.

It was fairly busy from what I've heard. I'm going tomorrow morning with at least three other Brickpickers so far if you'd care to meet up! Message me if you'd like! 

That goes for everyone! It would be fun to have a little Brickpicker get together. From meeting Rich B I can tell you some of the other people on here can be quite cool and awesome!