BTTF Delorean is available at Mastermind Toys

Junta

It's nearly a TRU markup, but since it is a few days before its release, not too shabby. Better than spending $60 on one of these on eBay. You can buy 10 copies...

Wait a second! This is a Canadian store. I didn't even read the title. Well, Canadians, looks like you were lucky this time... I wonder if $44.99 is going to be the regular price for you people up north? How much was the Minecraft/other CUUSOO's for you guys?

Glad there is no mark up.  I will pick up 1-2 for personal stash...might as well get it at lego for vip points/free polybag.  Looks like my credit card is bound for a workout at lego store come Thurs Aug 1st :) if the set is selling at mastermind too than supplies should last awhile...but guess you never know.

Guest eightbrick

Oh man thats pretty rough. probably right then. I didn't know it was that high there. Man

Yeah, tax varies by province. Here in Alberta, thankfully we have a managable 5% duty but those folks in Ontario and the such have big sales tax bills. Pretty stupid because I would say Albertans recieve around the same amount of public services as people from Ontario even though we are paying less than half the amount of their sales tax. Ah, politics and economics, you drive the world mad...

Guest eightbrick

Yep. I think that is where the term Alberta Advantage came from. Now if only our hockey teams stopped finishing in the bottom of the barrel xD

Yep. I think that is where the term Alberta Advantage came from. Now if only our hockey teams stopped finishing in the bottom of the barrel xD

True on both accounts!  :thumbsup: 5% over here is quite nice to say the least.

I`m hoping to get at least 3-4 for the Delorean before the end of its run. I don`t want very many, but at the same time don`t want to be left without. It`s a cool set, and I`m sure there will be lots of time to pick some up.