What is your favorite Seinfeld Episode of all time?

I love "The Parking Garage" Episode. It's great on it's own but then I read this somewhere and it made it all the more amusing.

"Throughout the episode "The Parking Garage", Kramer is seen carrying around a box with a new air conditioner in it. At Michael Richards insistence, the prop department placed an actual air conditioner in the box. Richards wanted to make his struggle with the box seem genuine. 

When Kramer struggles to put the box with his air conditioner into the trunk, resulting in him simply slamming the box into the trunk hard, Michael Richards injured himself. He banged his lip on the box's corner, cutting it open. Thus, sending the other cast members into genuine laughter. Richards himself managed to stay in character, as he looked at Julia Louis-Dreyfus and said "I really hurt myself, Elaine." While, the line and reactions from the cast is not seen in the final episode, it can be seen on both the third season DVD's "Inside Look" and in The Seinfeld Story."

The episode where Kramer adopts a stretch of road and is painting the white lines black from his car driving at a slow speed and a paint roller in his left hand.

Elaine later drives down, weaving back and forth, and causes something to fall onto the road. Newman drives over it and lights his delivery truck up. OH THE HUMANITY!