What is your favorite Seinfeld Episode of all time?

So many but since George is my favourite character, I will have to say 'The Opposite' :)    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

Some of us can, but I wonder what it would be like going through 1 day speaking/acting without any filter at all.  No way I can do the opposite and buy/collect Kreo or play doh!! ;)  Only collect Lego sets with negative CAGR value? lol.     

What are some of your favourite quotes?  One of my top ones is 'you contribute nothing to society' by Kramer.

So many but since George is my favourite character, I will have to say 'The Opposite' :)    

'>

Some of us can, but I wonder what it would be like going through 1 day speaking/acting without any filter at all.  No way I can do the opposite and buy/collect Kreo or play doh!! ;)  Only collect Lego sets with negative CAGR value? lol.     

What are some of your favourite quotes?  One of my top ones is 'you contribute nothing to society' by Kramer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

Some of my favorites:

"I can feel his blood inside of me. Borrowing things from my blood."

Jerry in The Blood 

"I'm much more comfortable criticizing people behind their backs." 

George in The Engagement 

"I've driven women to lesbianism before, but never a mental institution."

George in The Truth 

And then probably my all time favorite:

"You call yourself a life saver, I call you Pimple-Popper, M.D.!" - Jerry, to Dr. Sara, in "The Slicer"

Seinfeld, in my opinion, is the great show in the history of television. No show, ever, will be near as applicable and relate-able to everyday life.as that show. Even 20 years later, that show can be understood by everybody. Absolute genius.

I like the one in your sig...

Thanks....Kramer working is so funny, love the song in this clip: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CVKUwegPJo

Also from Larry David...Curb Your Enthusiasm is another laugh-out-loud show :)  Hilarious.  

Showing my age but I still hold 'The Cosby Show' as top 3 on my list.  Family Ties was good too.  The 80's was a good decade :)

Thanks....Kramer working is so funny, love the song in this clip: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CVKUwegPJo

Also from Larry David...Curb Your Enthusiasm is another laugh-out-loud show :)  Hilarious.  

Showing my age but I still hold 'The Cosby Show' as top 3 on my list.  Family Ties was good too.  The 80's was a good decade :)   

I like the Cosby show - a little too young to have watched it when it aired, but watched it a lot in the 90s. I am 26 so I grew up watching Seinfeld with my dad, though I was too young to understand a lot of it.

Curb your enthusiasm is probably the second most relate-able show of all time. I really hope they do another season.