The First Brickpoints Store Purchase!!!

he should get a 20000 brickpoint award for being the first one to buy something off the brickstore

Actually, a few members have already "bricked in" their BrickPoints. Some of the first to get 5,000 BP's got SW polybags. TOK, Stephen_Rockefeller, Rich B, myself, Fcb, etc. to name a few. I believe that TOK was the first to get to 5000 but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe Ed was the first?

Yep, I got a 5k polybag as well.  That makes FcB's efforts even more impressive as he really had 25k all up.

New idea for blog article: Which brickpoints store set represents the best "value for money" both in terms of current market prices per point and as a potential ongoing investment.   :D

Actually, a few members have already "bricked in" their BrickPoints. Some of the first to get 5,000 BP's got SW polybags. TOK, Stephen_Rockefeller, Rich B, myself, Fcb, etc. to name a few. I believe that TOK was the first to get to 5000 but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe Ed was the first?

I think Stephen was the first member to reach 5,000 and then me. At one time, he did have way more posts than I. My how times have changed since....

I think Stephen was the first member to reach 5,000 and then me. At one time, he did have way more posts than I. My how times have changed since....

Where has Stephen been lately anyway?

Oh, and congrats to FC. May your Gimli land on his back ever so gently.

• Like 1

At the rate I am going, it is going to take me several decades to even start putting that 10179 in danger.

If anyone does manage on acquiring the Brickpoints for the ultimate set in the Brickstore, I'll take a whole week off from work and everything to fly over to his or her home to congradulate that someone in person! Heck, I'll even pay for the party keg! :yes:

If anyone does manage on acquiring the Brickpoints for the ultimate set in the Brickstore, I'll take a whole week off from work and everything to fly over to his or her home to congradulate that someone in person! Heck, I'll even pay for the party keg! :yes:

You better start getting that order ready - I am going for it.

I figured out - if I write three blogs a night for the next 3 years, it's mine. It's only about 3000 blogs.

I'll expect that keg in August of 2017 friend.

You better start getting that order ready - I am going for it.

I figured out - if I write three blogs a night for the next 3 years, it's mine. It's only about 3000 blogs.

I'll expect that keg in August of 2017 friend.

Don't forget that the MF has a CAGR of 31% per annum so by 2017 you will need 2,944,000 Brickpoints to account for its price growth :D  So make that 9 blogs per night  :yes:  :frantics:  :D