Advertise on Brickpicker.com - Promote Your LEGO Business

Guest eightbrick

I see FCB has joined the club now. Very nice. Jeff, did you delete the posistion for the bottom page slots because I don't see them in the store? If only I had something to advertise lol.

Quick update - my first with the banner ad showed an increase in eBay Store visits of over 1,000%!  To be clear, my store visits were low before, but they really spiked yesterday.  Today, it appears my site traffic will decrease slightly from yesterday, but it's still way up over my last month's equivalent dates.  And for those who say the holiday season is likely part of the bump, my store visits prior to the ad were about the same as they were a month prior, if not a little lower.

I expect to see a steady stream of clicks from the BP ad in the near future, but they will probably tail off from the insane spike I saw yesterday.

It's the Brickpicker Effect in a different form...

EDIT - I also sold a good chunck of merch yesterday too!

• Like 4

Guest eightbrick

Quick update - my first with the banner ad showed an increase in eBay Store visits of over 1,000%!  To be clear, my store visits were low before, but they really spiked yesterday.  Today, it appears my site traffic will decrease slightly from yesterday, but it's still way up over my last month's equivalent dates.  And for those who say the holiday season is likely part of the bump, my store visits prior to the ad were about the same as they were a month prior, if not a little lower.

I expect to see a steady stream of clicks from the BP ad in the near future, but they will probably tail off from the insane spike I saw yesterday.

It's the Brickpicker Effect in a different form...

EDIT - I also sold a good chunck of merch yesterday too!

Good to hear!

You could sell your LEGO detective and analysis skills on eBay. I'd pay for that.

Hahaha, thanks man. I'll keep 'em free, but y'all owe me favors now! :lol: I still have a poopload to ID lol...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed Brick-2-Go has a new image banner in the rotation so that must be a good sign. How much additional traffic are you seeing from the ad campaign?

The increase in traffic has been substantial, especially after December. I was surprised to see that Jan and Feb numbers have stayed very close to the peak of the holiday season. Can't complain :)