Superpack 3 in 1 sets (not creator) Bargin buy or investing nightmare ?

Something important must have snapped in me recently as I've decided I need more lego back in my life, but rather than go totally nuts and buy the first thing I saw I at least had a look for what was on sale.

And then I noticed TRU had a habit of doing these "Superpacks"

66411 - containing 9495,9488 & 9489, this coupled with a

These are very interesting sets. To my knowledge, they aren't for sale in the US, unless I don't look hard enough, which could be the case. These superpacks sell for quite a bit, mainly because they are less commonly found than other individual sets. I'm not really sure of the investment potential, though I am sure there is, but make sure that if you do purchase one, that you are taking into account the investment potential for all 3 sets, rather than just one, which could make these hard to decide on. 

On the other hand, the prices on these things are incredible! Hundreds of dollars for 3 sets that had a combined MSRP of $60, so there's something there that you can work with! Good luck, IHadThisIdea!!

I think that realisticly, if I purchased one the goal would likely be to keep it mint in box and not to split but as you'd invariably always be selling the larger more expensive piece in a non mint tampered condition.

but I guess t's very much down to the pack in question