2014 Episode III Star Wars Sets Rumor

Darth Lego

2014 Episode III Star Wars Sets  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If the rumors are true, are you excited about a new wave of Episode 3 sets?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Neutral.
  2. 2. Do you think LEGO will release a whole new Episode 3 line next year?

• Yes.
    • No.

Here's a rumor from BrickUltra... 

"LEGO seems to be planning on doing more Star Wars Episode 3 sets for the new LEGO Star Wars 2014 Line. LEGO also plans on returning to doing Battlepacks similar to those back in 2007 with one Battlepack just for the Clones and the other just for the Droids. If these reports are true, are you excited that LEGO plans to do some new Episode 3 sets? LEGO recently just released a remake of an old Episode 3 set so this rumor might not be so far fetched."

I have to say...I am very excited for these new battle packs, because I don't really "dig" having both sides in one. Makes me wonder if we'll get a 501st Battle Pack. There seem to be more and more sets related to them. Would be great to get a whole bunch of the 501st troopers to storm the Jedi Temple!! 

LEGO also plans on returning to doing Battlepacks similar to those back in 2007 with one Battlepack just for the Clones and the other just for the Droids.

This is probably the best news ever. I just hope they will keep the trend return and hopefully it means both sides will get a nice vehicle design of some sort instead of the poopy one-sidedness they have been doing for a while now. (Look at Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers, only the bad guys have a vehicle while the good guys have nothing.)