2014 Episode III Star Wars Sets Rumor

Darth Lego

2014 Episode III Star Wars Sets  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If the rumors are true, are you excited about a new wave of Episode 3 sets?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Neutral.
  2. 2. Do you think LEGO will release a whole new Episode 3 line next year?

• Yes.
    • No.

The unveiling of the AT-AP at the SDCC made me ponder something. "Will LEGO release a whole new Episode 3 line next year?" 
This year's Episode 2 wave of sets was supposed to compliment the release of a 3D version of Episode 2. (The 3D Episode 3 movie got cancelled too.) 

A new 2014 Star Wars set was unveiled at the SDCC today. (It was not for sale or anything.)
Name: AT-AP (All-Terrain Attack Pod)
Number of minifigures: 5
gallery_11254_258_14375.jpg
EDIT: Quote from Brothers Brick. Link: http://www.brothers-brick.com/2013/07/18/lego-star-wars-at-ap-unveiled-at-sdcc-due-out-march-2014-news/

I'm not interesetd in the new AT-AP set at all.  As for Ep. III, someone had mentioned somewhere seeing a picture of when Yoda is bouncing around on the little floating Senate things, I wonder if that is a possible set.  Not sure what else they could make that hasn't been made already besides a Jedi Temple.

I'm not interesetd in the new AT-AP set at all.  As for Ep. III, someone had mentioned somewhere seeing a picture of when Yoda is bouncing around on the little floating Senate things, I wonder if that is a possible set.  Not sure what else they could make that hasn't been made already besides a Jedi Temple.

Probably be all remakes.

The unveiling of the AT-AP at the SDCC made me ponder something. "Will LEGO release a whole new Episode 3 line next year?" 

This year's Episode 2 wave of sets was supposed to compliment the release of a 3D version of Episode 2. (The 3D Episode 3 movie got cancelled too.) 

The following is a quote from a member on Eurobricks. (He is formerly know as Legoboy12345678 on Youtube and he renamed his Youtube channel to Solid Brix Studios. Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/legoboy12345678/featured. He has 35,788,955 views.)

It is supposedly confirmed and legit, but we all know how the LEGO Customer Service/employees can't be trusted for new set information. 

What are your thoughts about this rumor?

Eh- I am just not a big clone wars guy. I want some episode 4-6 sets.

I like this set, even though it is a remake. The CT looks amazing in green!! I also am a big fan of Kashyyyk and Wookiees, so I'm lovin' this set!

Wouldn't mind a larger set of Kashyyyk similar to what they did for Endor/Ewok Village. TLG needs to do more of sets similar to Ewok Village for other places. Here are my top picks:

1. Kashyyyk

2. Coruscant/Jedi Temple/Senate Building

3. Geonosis

4. Kamino

5. Another Cloud City with more pieces and detail

6. Mustafar <- Don't get many sets from Mustafar.