Hi from USSR :)

someone knows a little Slovenian (or slavic language) or the google translator did its job great for a change lol

Just a couple of words.  Ukrainian language helps :)

Welcome to the site! Any Lego is a good Lego!

Thanks!

We have to. Telling the truth is illegal in this country!!!

Oops.  Guess I'd better shut up :)

A Russian, huh? Ahem....

????? ?????????? ?? ????, ?????. ^_^

Growing up with a lot of the 'classic' themes, I'm a bit old school and prefer originals over licensed properties. It was tiring seeing Star Wars be Lego's space related anything for so long which made me ecstatic when they released more Space Police and then later on Alien Conquest and the current Galaxy Squad. I do like Lego Star Wars but it does get boring when there doesn't seem to be a break from it in sight.

A Russian, huh? Ahem....

????? ?????????? ?? ????, ?????. ^_^

A Ukrainian  flagis-113.gif      Thanks!  ?????, ???????? :)

Growing up with a lot of the 'classic' themes, I'm a bit old school and prefer originals over licensed properties. It was tiring seeing Star Wars be Lego's space related anything for so long which made me ecstatic when they released more Space Police and then later on Alien Conquest and the current Galaxy Squad. I do like Lego Star Wars but it does get boring when there doesn't seem to be a break from it in sight.

Exactly.  I have a feeling it's gonna be the same about LOTR.   And with such short life of POP theme (notthat I liked it, just an example) I kinda worry about Lone Ranger now (assuming Disney may give up on movie so no LR-2 etc) 'cause LEGO doesn't have their own western theme any more.