$5 off online Indigo/Chapters order (CAN)

weakside

Not a big discount but if you plan/want to buy something might as well get $5 off using promo code 5OFF.

The best deal I found was Batwing for 20% off CAN retail ($44.95) = $35.96 - $5 off promo = $30.96...add in the tax we're basically paying US price.  If you like this set and just buy within CAN market this might be the cheapest price currently.  What little margin you can squeeze is important right.  And you get Plum pts which add up.

• Like 1

yeah, anything over $25 is free shipping.  I'm sure the Batwing set be around for a while so there's no rush...but nice to get 1-2 sets along the way (on sale) instead of missing out and paying full retail later if you don't catch clearance prices.  With the extra $5 off, the Batwing is basically 31% off before taxes...not awesome but a decent deal in CAN.    

I think the Two Face chase is the better set...but not on sale.  

yeah, anything over $25 is free shipping.  I'm sure the Batwing set be around for a while so there's no rush...but nice to get 1-2 sets along the way (on sale) instead of missing out and paying full retail later if you don't catch clearance prices.  With the extra $5 off, the Batwing is basically 31% off before taxes...not awesome but a decent deal in CAN.    

I think the Two Face chase is the better set...but not on sale.  

Two face chase is definetly better.  And the funhouse is better and cheaper than both combined!!

You can select pick up in store as well, if you don't want to pay for shipping!

Nice.  I forgot about that!