Name ONE recently EOL set (last 1-2yrs) you would pay full retail for?

weakside

Grand Carousel was a true work of art. Besides, I love theme park related designs. Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing the ever classic "Tea Cups" ride in Lego!

Winter Village builds are just like the modulars for me; I can hardly wait to see the next release.

That one is really cool. I would like theme parks in general. Think about a Lego roller coaster?

10210 Imperial Flagship is one I wish I had, and  8403 The City House, it was only available for 5 months. Someday I will get that City House its not out of range yet. The Grand Carousel is the other one I was thinking about while I was reading this thread, not really for myself, but wish I had invested in those babies. My first 2 years back in Lego I was just collecting, the investing part has only been the last year. The best set I have in my personal collection as far as value is my Green Grocer, so glad I didn't miss that one, best looking modular imo.  Have to mention Caf

Imperial Flagship. Don't even have to think about it.  :shifty:

This is probably on the top of my list. I don't care too much about the Pirate ships. This thing is the bomb. I'm actually considering paying the current price on one. I've just been waiting around to see if I end up with one in a Craigslist deal.

For investment, Market Street, which is up to $1,360!

Speaking of CL deals. I sold two used complete Market Streets for about $700 each. It's really a lackluster set compared to the other modulars. You can build it in probably less than half the time.

I must be the only one that really likes Market Street.  For investments, and for keeping, I'm kind of bummed I just missed out on The Burrow.  My son had just gotten into Harry Potter and I wasn't buying sets for investment yet.  I know these were at our Barnes and Noble and I never picked them up.  Heck, I remember that whole Harry Potter section filled with Lego.  I got in at the tail end and did pick up a Castle and a few Battle for Hogwarts, but there was so much more that I remember. 

I would like theme parks in general. Think about a Lego roller coaster?

I wish they did have an official roller coaster setup. I keep seeing those K'nex carnival sets....they tempt me so. :drool:

I've lost track of all the different types of coaster car and track designs they've come up with over the years.

Batman the Ride and Scream! at Six Flags Magic Mountain spring to mind. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6tCBGdDwIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyYaU7-cL4