75023 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2013

Fcbarcelona101

I had seen some pics, but not this good.

The fact that Jang's mando armor is incorporated into his santa suit is awesome!  Also, they gyped us out of a true Clone Trooper by mashing an Ep. III torso with a Clone Wars helmet.  (They could just use an Ep. II Trooper in the set, but the pic has a CW helmet.)

Very cool, I will get a couple just for the Jango

do i also see a young version of boba fett there also?, i wonder if it will be an exclusive???

If it is anything like Santa Yoda or Darth Maul, he will only be worth $6-$7...

That young Boba is an exclusive... for now...

Apparently, same as last's year.

Which means you don't have to pull the trigger immediately, I seem to remember last year Lego put them on sale before December started.

My son has done this the last two years, a big reason why he's so into Lego. Can't wait to do it again this year.

Which means you don't have to pull the trigger immediately, I seem to remember last year Lego put them on sale before December started.

My son has done this the last two years, a big reason why he's so into Lego. Can't wait to do it again this year.

I have never done it, but I am seriously considering trying it out this year.

I've always though the advent calendars seemed kind of expensive for what you got...but this one is cool, nonetheless. 

You got to wait till after Christmas, Lego introduced 2012 at $49.00 from the $39.00 of it's 2011 set, then after Christmas sold it for less then back up to it's $49.00 price.

Has anyone invested in these? Either buying a few 'early' in the year and selling them in November/December, or from parting it out? What are the returns like?

thanks team!

I know Comicblast parted out last year's advent calendar with mixed results. (He sold his minifigures pretty fast, but the mini-builds were hard to sell.)

I know Comicblast parted out last year's advent calendar with mixed results. (He sold his minifigures pretty fast, but the mini-builds were hard to sell.)

Yeah I guessed it would go like that, hmmmm  :twitch: probably best to stay away! Unless this year's minifigs end up being